The aeroCNCT certification is geared toward flight department crewmembers to gain device knowledge and troubleshoot basic in-flight connectivity issues.
Staying connected in flight has become a necessity, but with communications, avionics, and network systems being more complex than ever, you can’t always travel with your IT department to troubleshoot when problems occur – that’s why crewmembers need aeroCNCT (Crewmember Network & Connectivity Training).
aeroCNCT is more than a certificate; it’s a professional credential developed to meet industry standards. The three (3) year certification was developed to create a standard in cabin connectivity education. The aeroCNCT exam focuses on five areas:
- Network Basics
- Internet and connectivity familiarization
- Cabin network management
- Network application and tools
- Flight operation preparation
aeroCNCT certification has a retail cost of $1,800.00. This includes:
- Two days of classroom training, reviews, and exam preparation
- On-site training is available for a minimal travel & expense cost
- The option for testing*
- aeroCNCT courseware book
- Choice Platform online access
- Test voucher for the proctored examination