As a valued SD customer, we want you to get the most out of SD products and services, and we’re here to help you do that.
Entry into Service (EIS) offers on-site training and technical support
The Satcom Direct Entry into Service (EIS) team offers professional on-site instruction and support for new and existing customers to ensure the best possible user experience with SD products and services. Our team of Technical Solutions Managers (TSMs) facilitates seamless delivery of SD solutions focusing on the Satcom Direct Router (SDR) and SD Pro. We provide user training, troubleshooting, and solution development, so flight department personnel are confident and comfortable with the SD services on board their aircraft.
SD EIS visits can be scheduled at SD’s facility in Melbourne, Florida, or our team can come to your facility.
Initial EIS visit:
- Discuss your upcoming installation
- Review the satellite networks, and applicable SD products and services
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting scenarios
- Deliver customized service demonstrations onboard your aircraft
- Review usage of each individual service and make recommendations for upgrades or modifications if needed
- Troubleshoot any issues and educate flight department members to prevent future complications
- Identify any additional services that will improve flight operations
Contact Satcom Direct at +1 321-777-3000 to schedule an EIS visit at either your facility or our state-of-the-art hangar at KMLB or email EIS@satcomdirect.com to learn more.