Satcom Direct's FlightDeck Freedom (FDF) datalink service is fully compatible with all avionics and airframe manufacturers. FDF uses datalink technology that was specifically designed to support business and military aviation worldwide.
The FDF globally redundant network provides pilots critical data such as pre-departure clearances, Digital ATIS, oceanic clearances, airport weather, graphical weather, Aircraft Performance Group (APG) calculations and flight plan routes.
FDF enables the flight crew to monitor cabin communications to assure voice and internet services are working for passengers/VIPs. Dispatchers and maintenance personnel have access to automated takeoff and landing reports, email messages to/from the aircraft, and can monitor aircraft position at any time with Satcom Direct's exclusive SD Flight Tracker.
Supports Primus Epic-equipped aircraft, including the Cessna Sovereign, Dassault EASy, Gulfstream Planeview, and Hawker 4000.
- Choice of Trip Planning Providers
- Fixed annual fee - No extra charges for satellite communications
- Available via SITA VHF, Iridium or Inmarsat networks
- FMS, and text message delivery
- Flight plan & winds upload to Flight Management Computer (FMC)
- Direct access allowing the flight crew to monitor cabin systems status
- Automatic delivery of takeoff/landing reports
- Text & graphical weather
- Supports all business aviation avionics including Airbus ATSU, Honeywell AFIS, MARK II CMU, MARK III CMU, Primus Epic® platforms, Dassault EASy, Gulfstream PlaneView®, Rockwell Collins CMU/RIU, Teledyne Controls TeleLink®, Universal Avionics UniLink®, and Rockwell Collins Fusion, Bombardier Vision
- Access to Satcom Direct's exclusive SD Flight Tracker & TrackerMail services
- Aircraft Performance Group (APG) calculations for runway analysis and emergency procedures received on your flight deck display
- FANS (CPDLC & ADS-C) Air Traffic Services (ATS) messaging
- Uplink flight deck notifications based on geographical regions using Satcom Direct’s Geo Fence