Monitor and Manage Cabin Connectivity, Systems and Flight Details
Access your favorite SD passenger and troubleshooting apps from one, comprehensive integrated application – SD Cabin.
SD Cabin includes real-time flight tracking, WiFi connectivity diagnostics, hardware analysis and technical support features. See your trip route using an interactive map, monitor onboard network systems, identify connected devices, perform network scans and more.
All you need is an active WiFi connection to the Satcom Direct Router (SDR)/SDR Gateway or SD WiFi/LTE Hub. No subscription is necessary
- Automatically detects aircraft configuration and hardware services on board, when connected to aircraft Wi-Fi
- Use ‘subscription free’ on any aircraft with service provided via SD
- Real-time flight tracking
- Monitor and manage onboard network systems- now with ‘easy scan’ allowing a user to perform multiple network tests with a single click!
- Interactive map shows origin and destination, ETA, tail number, as well as satellite network coverage maps (now including FlexExec and the Inmarsat JX spotbeam map)
Offline PostFlight Reporting
Mobile app supporting SD Pro’s PostFlight
The SD Crew app accompanies the PostFlight module in SD Pro, allowing pilots to log Out, Off, On, and In (OOOI) times, fuel levels and fuel uplift, crew data, and leg notes to make logging and verification more timely and accurate. The OOOI times are pre-populated in the app via FDF immediately after the flight, so the logging/verification of the data is efficient and accurate. Data are saved offline and once in range, logging can be performed without any data loss.
- Crew members can view, modify, and log automated data using the SD Crew app
- Data can be stored offline and sent to PostFlight once a
connection is restored
Future releases will capture flight expenses and accommodation costs, which can improve accounting accuracy for flight departments. Currently the SD Crew app is available through iOS.
As a valued SD customer, we want you to get the most out of SD products and services, and we’re here to help you do that.
Unity and Unity Air®: Support multiple SATCOM systems using your mobile device
Unity enables your avionics technicians to connect to various SATCOM systems via a personalized selection of terminal adaptors. Use the Get Satcom® and getORT+® mobile applications for troubleshooting, diagnostics and configuration information. Unity Air provides a wireless connection, allowing you to download logs and upload ORT files from the comfort of the cabin.
- Load ORT files onto Honeywell SDUs
- Load AIS-2000 SatTV systems with channel listing and receiver information
- Includes preloaded ORT files from Satcom Direct
- Ability to load ORT files received via email
- Interface with satcom equipment through your iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch
- Share maintenance port connections with remote web users over Wi-Fi or 3G for support & training
- Included scripts automate downloading log data for you
- Send log file data to Satcom Direct’s® 24/7 technical support team